Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dinner Sans Dorks



So I was hoping to start my new blog off with a bang.  I was going to make you laugh. Make you cry. Make you wet yourself!  There was going to be an event of epic proportions over here!  Buuuuuut.....I'm sick.  Of course.  Oh Universe...how you mock my best efforts.  So, rather than have my dear friends over, infecting them with my plague of death and grossness, I'm having them stay home and am opting to confine my outbreak to just my fiance and myself.  With that being said, the best thing for the sick is homemade chicken soup right?  Of course right.

Something to look forward to peeps......I'll make it this weekend and take pictures!  And if I can figure out how to post them you'll get to see them.

Oh how the anticipation mounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment