Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello World.......

I suppose I should begin with the fact I have low expectations as to attracting anyone to read this blog. Ever. The self-deprecating part of me fully believes this blog will be received like poetry spoken to an empty room,  The self-deprecating part of me is a downer and is rarely invited to dinner. However, the egotist in me (the part of me that would happily recite poetry to the empty room, naked, with gusto) doesn't particularly care that the chances are good that I'll be the only one to ever read this.

With that being said......Hi!  The purpose of this blog is to share with the interwebs my wonderful weekly dinners with my fiancĂ© and dearest friends....The Dorks.  Sometimes the dinners are simple and calming.  Often they are chaotic and end with someone being smacked with a serving spoon.  The conversation is never typical.

So consider yourself invited to dinner.  I won't promise much.  Just great food, interesting conversation, and a chance for mild violence.  Pull up a seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment